Skip to content
Curtin University
Fees @ Curtin


OS-HELP is a loan available to eligible undergraduate students enrolled in a Commonwealth Supported Place who want to undertake some of their study overseas.

For full information about what OS-HELP is, who is eligible to receive it, and how to apply, please visit the OS-HELP page on the Study Aboard website.

Back to top

Need to know how much your tuition fees will be?

confused 3D figure holding up a calculator

Try the Fees Calculator!