Curtin University only issues tax invoices electronically; known as an eInvoice. Your eInvoice is accessible as soon as you enrol via OASIS.
An eInvoice is an electronic version of your tax invoice. As part of Curtin University's sustainability approach, paper invoices are no longer issued. The eInvoice also acts as a Statement of Account and will show all your current outstanding debts for the study periods you are enrolled in.
To generate your eInvoice, please complete the following steps:
- Login to OASIS,
- Go to the My Studies tab, and click the eStudent button,
- Select the My Finances tab,
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Email my eInvoice.
Always check the details on your eInvoice carefully to ensure they are correct. The key information provided on your eInvoice includes:
- Your enrolled units,
- Your fee amount for the current study period,
- The payment due date,
- Your student status (e.g., if your fees are deferrable as a CSP student).
There are three different liability categories of students and the eInvoice has been tailored to suit each one. If you would like more information about how to understand your eInvoice, please click on the relevant document below:
- International Student eInvoice Explained
- Commonwealth Support Student eInvoice Explained
- Domestic Fee Paying Student eInvoice Explained