Skip to content
Curtin University
Fees @ Curtin


SA-HELP is a loan available to eligible domestic students who do not wish to pay the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF) upfront.

If you receive a SA-HELP loan the amount of SSAF will be added to your accumulated HELP debt held with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO).

Am I eligible for SA-HELP?

To be eligible for a SA-HELP loan you must:

Back to top

How do I apply for SA-HELP?

To apply for SA-HELP, you need to complete an eCAF.

Please note, when completing your eCAF and applying for FEE-HELP, you will need to supply your Tax File Number (TFN).

If you do not have a TFN, you must apply for one through the ATO prior to enrolling in units.

Your TFN or Certificate of application for a Tax File Number must be provided prior to your study period due date. Failure to provide these documents by the census date of your study period will result in cancellation of your enrolment.

For further information on FEE-HELP, please see the Study Assist website.

Back to top

Need to know how much your tuition fees will be?

confused 3D figure holding up a calculator

Try the Fees Calculator!